PARISH OF NATCHITOCHES
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
200 CHURCH STREET
P.O. BOX 799
NATCHITOCHES, LOUISIANA 71457
PRESS RELEASE: February 27, 2019
The Parish of Natchitoches is soliciting applications for the position of
The Parish Treasurer is responsible for the overall administration of all financial activities of the Parish of Natchitoches.
Baccalaureate Degree Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economic, or related field, and five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in Financial Management is required.
- Prepares the annual budget and revisions for all Funds under the Parish of Natchitoches including all grants
- Supervises the Accounting Operations and required staff
- Prepares a monthly statement of revenues and expenditures which shall be completed in accordance with the scheduled deadline
- Responsible for implementation of policies and regulations affecting the assigned area of responsibility for all grants under the Parish of Natchitoches
- Approves Purchase Requests based in accordance with the budget
A copy of the full job description and employment application can be obtained from Natchitoches Parish Government Room 210.
Please send application, resume, and three references to:
Natchitoches Parish Government
Attn: Cathy Creamer
PO Box 799
Natchitoches, LA 71458
or email email@example.com
with the subject line Parish Treasurer
Natchitoches Parish Government is an equal opportunity employer. Parish of Natchitoches is a drug-free workplace.
Deadline for applicants is 4:30 p.m. March 22, 2019